How does Obamacare effect VA benefits?
Post date: Sep 27, 2013 4:21:43 AM
Did you know ...
- Most of the estimated 1.3 million uninsured Veterans are eligible for VA health care?
- If you are enrolled in VA health care, you don’t need to take additional steps to meet the new health care law coverage standards?
- It takes you minutes to apply online for VA health care and request an appointment?
- VA offers online medical records that let you stay in control of your health care and even refill a prescription?
- Women Veterans can get comprehensive primary care, breast and cervical cancer screenings, maternity care, and other specialized services?
- As part of America's largest integrated health network with more than 1,700 sites of care, your VA medical providers have real-time access to medical and prescription information so you get the highest quality care anywhere in the country?
Join the more than 8.7 million Veterans enrolled in VA health care. Explore VA health benefits today and consider applying now. And share this email with the Veterans you know so they too can benefit from VA health care.